Hess Initiates Production From Ujung Pangkah Field

abarrelfullabarrelfull wrote on 06 Jul 2012 10:49

Latest News

{"module":"feed\/FeedModule","params":{"src":"http:\/\/killajoules.wikidot.com\/feed\/pages\/pagename\/blog%3A_start\/category\/blog\/limit\/10\/t\/My+Blog","limit":"4","module_body":"* %%linked_title%%"}}
  • Want a weekly review of refining news?

May 7, 2007

Production Sharing Contractor Hess succeeded in producing gas from Ujung Pangkah field in East Java last week. For its first output, Ujung Pangkah pumped about 20 – 25 MMSCFD of gas, BPMIGAS Head of Public Relations Division Amir Hamzah said.
“The gas output is expected to increase gradually to 100 MMSCFD in the near future,” Amir Hamzah said.

Aside from producing gas, Ujung Pangkah will also produce oil and condensate at the rate of 5,000 barrels a day this year.

“Oil output will reach about 20,000 bpd in 2009, ” Amir said.

Hess owns 75% of stake in Ujung Pangkah, while the remaining 25% belongs to

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License