PGS Expands Drilling Activity on the Varg Field

abarrelfullabarrelfull wrote on 11 Jan 2013 14:26

Latest News

{"module":"feed\/FeedModule","params":{"src":"http:\/\/\/feed\/pages\/pagename\/blog%3A_start\/category\/blog\/limit\/10\/t\/My+Blog","limit":"4","module_body":"* %%linked_title%%"}}
  • Want a weekly review of refining news?

10 Feb 2004

The additional production wells are a result of the previously announced successful appraisal well 15/12-14, confirming the modified reservoir model developed by Petra through PGS Reservoir and innovative seismic from PGS.

The production of the Varg Field is approximately 25,000 barrels per day, following the successful completion of the new well 15/12-14. The additional wells are expected to bring production above 30,000 barrels per day, and extend the field life beyond 2005.

PGS Production AS, using its FPSO "Petrojarl Varg", is producing the Varg field.

Pertra AS is the operator of Production License 038 with 70% interest and co-venturer Petoro AS holds the remaining 30%.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License