Included page "clone:killajoules" does not exist (create it now)

Phillips 66 Becomes Joint Venture Partner with Energy Transfer to Build Bakken Crude Oil Pipelines
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE), Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) (ETE and ETP collectively, “Energy Transfer”) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) announced that they have formed two joint ventures to develop the previously announced Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) and Energy Transfer Crude Oil Pipeline (ETCOP) projects. Energy Transfer holds a 75 percent interest in each joint venture and will operate both pipeline systems. Phillips 66 owns the remaining 25 percent interests and will fund its proportionate share of the construction costs. The DAPL and ETCOP projects are expected to begin commercial operations in the fourth quarter of 2016.

date.png29 Oct 2014 18:08 | comments.png 0 Comments | tags.png bakken energy-transfer n-america phillips-66 pipeline usa [ More ]

Phillips 66 and Global Partners Sign Long-Term Crude Transportation and Logistics Contract
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) today announced that it has signed a five-year contract with Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) under which Global will use its rail transloading, logistics and transportation system to deliver crude oil from the Bakken region of North Dakota to the Phillips 66 Bayway refinery in New Jersey. This is one of several commitments to transportation infrastructure Phillips 66 has made that tie directly to its strategy of delivering advantaged crude oil to the company’s U.S. refineries.

date.png08 Jan 2013 20:13 | comments.png 0 Comments | tags.png n-america phillips-66 refinery usa [ More ]

Phillips 66 Debuts as Advantaged Downstream Company
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) today emerges as an independent downstream energy company with industry-leading businesses in refining and marketing, midstream, and chemicals. Created through a spin-off of these assets from ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP), Phillips 66 begins regular trading on the New York Stock Exchange this morning under the ticker symbol PSX.

date.png01 May 2012 18:42 | comments.png 0 Comments | tags.png phillips-66 refinery usa [ More ]

Delta Subsidiary to Acquire Trainer Refinery Complex
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) wholly-owned subsidiary, Monroe Energy LLC, has reached agreement with Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX-WI) to acquire the Trainer refinery complex south of Philadelphia. As part of the transaction, Monroe will enter into strategic sourcing and marketing agreements with BP (NYSE: BP) and Phillips 66. The acquisition includes pipelines and transportation assets that will provide access to the delivery network for jet fuel reaching Delta's operations throughout the Northeast, including its hubs at LaGuardia and JFK.

date.png01 May 2012 08:08 | comments.png 0 Comments | tags.png delta-air-lines n-america phillips-66 refinery usa [ More ]
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License