Included page "clone:killajoules" does not exist (create it now)

Total and Suncor form a strategic alliance in Canada’s oil sands
Total’s subsidiary Total E&P Canada Ltd. (“Total”) and Suncor Energy Inc. (“Suncor”) have signed several agreements to form a strategic oil sands alliance encompassing the Suncor-operated Fort Hills mining project, the Total-operated Joslyn mining project and the Suncor-operated Voyageur upgrader project. All three assets are located in the Athabasca region of the province of Alberta, Canada. Under the alliance, the companies will pool their combined interests in these projects, with the respective operator holding 51% and the other partner 49%.

date.png17 Dec 2010 11:58 | comments.png 0 Comments | tags.png canada oil-sands suncor total [ More ]

Suncor Energy responds to spill at Montreal refinery port facilities
Suncor Energy is responding to a diesel spill that occurred last night at its Montreal refinery port facilities. Current estimates indicate that approximately 35 barrels of diesel leaked into the St. Lawrence River.

date.png01 Oct 2010 06:24 | comments.png 0 Comments | tags.png canada environment refinery spill suncor [ More ]
page 2 of 2« previous12
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License